Sunday, August 17, 2008

Fishing & Picnics

I LOVE MY BROTHER!!!!!




Today we went to a local lake with my family. We took the kids fishing...or attempted to take the kids fishing. Sandal Boy tangled himself in the fishing line. And Princess Flip Flop said after 2 casts...there are no fish in this lake.

(My favorite picture-he looks like a real fisherman!)

The highlight of the trip was when Mr. Boots came over to tell me that Princess Flip Flop had taken candy from a stranger and it was in her mouth when he took it out. After much yelling, talking, and asking questions (um did you know Snow White ate a poisonous apple?)...at which point I was getting ready to go "talk" to the people that gave her the candy. She bursts into tears...okay I will tell you the truth...I FOUND A PIECE OF CANDY IN THE SAND AND PUT IT IN MY MOUTH. UM HELLO?!? I then said "why don't you just chew gum from under tables?" She says, "I can do that?" Holy cow. I tell her she is one of the smartest 1st graders I know and that is the stupidest thing she has ever done.


Open wide...

I have included some random pictures from the day.

1 comment:

Ashley and Evan said...

Love the first pic of the kids...so cute!!!