Monday, October 6, 2008

Hot Vomit & Split Pea Poop

DISCLAIMER-NOT FOR WEAK STOMACHS....


How can something so cute produce such a mess? And I am not talking about the camel. This post is not for the faint at heart. I saw the look of "oh shit, I am going to blow chunks" I ran to grab a towel and tried to put it under his mouth to catch the vomit and well he moved and hot vomit went all over my hands. I guess I have never had the opportunity to touch freshly spewed vomit before, but good lord it is burning hot. Poor dude, cried cause he made a mess. What a sweet boy. Fast forward 2 hours. "I pee." Okay, get the wipes, a diaper. Yeah you did pee, split pea poop. Holy cow. So that is my day, home from work with hot vomit and green pea poop. The only good thing...my bustling baby boy let me hold him all day long! Let's hope I don't get what he had! Oh and smelling dirty dishes, that is because the sink was (still is) backed up. Should be awesome since I have like 20 people coming over tomorrow night.

No comments: